Thursday, July 22, 2010

That's New

Today I ran in a dress. I thought it would be really awkward, but I kind of liked it. I think I’m going to try it more often. Those tennis chicks may really be on to something.

I was running to catch a bus. When I got on the bus I got very dizzy. We will never know if it was the run or the bus, but good thing I carry Dramamine in my purse now. Curse you David Bowie!

Tonight I have to walk home in the rain in a dress and flip-flops. I have a feeling it will not be as fun as finding out how glorious it is to run in a dress.

You just can’t plan for some things. I love Austin, it keeps you on your toes.

On a totally unrelated note, I recently learned that 'con man' is short for 'confidence man'. It makes perfect sense and somehow it changes everything.

2 comments:

Tom said...

You looked up 'con man' on wikipedia too then?

Lizzy said...

You're always teaching me things. I had no idea what 'con man' was short for. Thanks again.