Monday, October 19, 2009

Injubily

Google just made me type in this ‘word’ before posting a comment. I passed. It’s not a real word, but it is now my favorite word. The best thing about non-words (or my entire vocabulary) is it can be anything you want it to be. ANYTHING. Who is going to stop me?


Of course, I think this about myself anyway, a made-up word. I get to be whoever I want to be all the time. In fact, today, I am a Facebook stalker. Now, it’s true, I am that a lot of days, but today I’m admitting it so it’s totally different. Last week I was seamstress/sutto-aunt/baker/amazing. For the rest of the week I am going to be seamstress again and this weekend I will be the hot redhead in the brown dress that catches the bouquet. After this weekend, I will return to being single white female watching prime time TV and not thinking about anything that starts with wedd…I’m not even going to finish that.


Ah life, it’s injubily!

3 comments:

Gavin said...

Don't forget you were also fruit pizza decorator and car pick-uper.
Also, I think my word is even better than yours was, harrubru.

Melinda said...

Love you, Honey.
Heart,
Mawm
P.S. inglo

Abinadi said...

Who is going to stop you? I will.

CAPTCHA: rumhop