Monday, March 17, 2008

Little Leprechaun

In honor of St Patty’s Day I thought I’d share just some of the reasons why I’m often mistaken for a leprechaun:

1. The obvious – I have luscious red hair, natural as can be.
2. I’m 5 ft tall – basically already a dwarf.
3. I’ve got a rather high-pitched voice - come on, admit it, you know when you imagine a leprechaun talking they sound like a chipmunk.
4. I’m very very sneaky and super good at hide and seek.
5. I’m giddy for all things gold.
6. I enjoy bouncing around a wee bit.
7. Green looks amazing on me – it’s as if I were born to wear it.
8. I’m sorta unpredictable.
9. Rainbow is my favorite color.
10. Despite my vocal protests I really am just looking for someone to catch me and share my gold (awww).

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Seriously, you do look really amazing in green. Well, and purple. And pink. Hmmm...